Kronos Group is a leading consulting firm delivering high added value thanks to a pragmatic approach, the quality of its people development programs and the strength of its consultants network.
In order to reinforce our teams, we are looking for our new HR Manager
The HR Manager is responsible for the delivery, management and development of the following scope of activities:
• Social legislation Help the company expand on an international level from a HR point of view;
• Compensation and benefits management;
• Continuous HR process improvement;
• HR Project management (grading system, benchmarking…);
• Payroll management;
• Be our employer’s brand ambassador;
• Maintain HR records and employee files, ensuring accuracy of files and legal compliance.
Master degree or equivalent by experience;
Fluent in English as well as in Dutch and/or French;
A successful experience in a HR Generalist positio
Experience within a SME mandatory;
Very good communication skills, drive, positive and with an entrepreneurial mindset;
Ability to handle multiple priorities and to work autonomously;
A delightful work environment with positive colleagues and spirit;
An attractive package according to your level of education and experience;
Continuous learning and development.
Recruitment process:Apply only via linked-in, other channels won’t be taken into consideration;