Indirect Purchasing Consultant
Are you looking for a change in your career? A place where you can keep learning, leverage on your knowledge and have impact on a wide range of procurement projects? Kronos Group is offering a permanent contract as a Purchasing Consultant.
- Develop a sourcing category plan along with a procurement strategy;
- RFx processes from A to Z;
- Contract management ;
- Negotiation ;
- Supplier Relationship Management;
- Internal Stakeholder Management;
- Share expertise and apply best business and procurement practices.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in Global Indirect Procurement;
- Knowledge of standard procurement processes and best practices;
- Proven experience in complex environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Knowledge in project management;
- Advanced level in Excel;
- Fluent in English, Bilingual French and/or Dutch.
- A delightful atmosphere, positive colleagues within a healthy growing company;
- Reward and recognition of great performance;
- A competitive salary
- Adapted trainings
- Attractive career perspectives in various sectors and possibility to experience functions.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
More information on our jobs, consult our Linkedin
N.B: the description provided is standard and might not reflect the whole portfolio of our projects.