Kronos Group is a well-known procurement consulting firm delivering results thanks to a pragmatic approach. In order to reinforce our team, we are looking for an IT Buyer.
As Buyer, your main objectives are to
- Manage contracts and sourcing in various spend categories through a network of suppliers in order to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Support the category managers and your peers in the selection of suppliers, the tendering process, the correspondence and the supplier administration.
- Maintain good relations with internal stakeholders (within department and within the company) and suppliers.
- Contribute actively in building a high performing professional procurement department that really acts as a team across all categories and disciplines.
- Collaborate with other category stakeholders and the entire procurement team to create an integrated procurement process and organization interface.
- Initiate ideas to improve overall working of category and procurement processes
- Immediately operational on low to medium files complexity.
- A great player and a supportive driving source for your environment.
- Sensitive to the confidentiality of information and ethics are key to you.
- Capable to work under pressure and to keep focus on the best corporate solution.
- 3-5 years of experience in procurement / sourcing activities.
- Prior experience in IT and Services categories.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Analytical skills and you are used to work in cross-functional project teams.
- Your written and oral English is fluent. French and/or Dutch are an asset.
- A delightful atmosphere with positive colleagues within a healthy growing company;
- Reward and recognition of great performance;
- Attractive financial conditions along with a bonus scheme;
- Adapted trainings (certificates, language courses);
- The possibility to grow into People Management Position, Business Consultant, HR Manager or Coach.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Looking forward to meeting you,
The Kronos Group Team