IT Procurement Consultant
Are you a creative and resourceful Procurement Professional? Are you looking for diversity in your job along with a consulting package relevant to your experience? Apply and become a member of the Kronos Group Community!
The Procurement Consultant has the goal to help achieving the strategic vision of the company. S/He develops and deploys procurement programs, strategies and procedures for successful integration into the business plan. S/He is responsible for analyzing trends in spend, quality, and service levels and proposing initiatives that enhance supplier performance and value.
- Be a Business Partner to your internal clients;
- Define Procurement Strategies;
- Influence and manage multiple stakeholders;
- Source and run competitive bidding processes;
- Review and monitore vendors performance and KPI;
- Maintain or improve the quality of the product / service;
- Rationalize the existing process;
- Contribute to major legitimate cost savings.
- Master degree;
- 2 to 8 years of experience in the IT Procurement Area : IT consultancy, software, hardware, telecom, VOIP,..
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch;
- SAP and Excel user;
- Excellent communicator and outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.