P2P Expert (Procurement 4.0)
Love to work in project mode in challenging environments? Take the chance to join the Procurement 4.0 practice of Kronos Group and reach you career objectives! We are looking to reinforce our team with P2P experts. This will offer you the opportunity to evolve in a fast growing company thanks to projects in internationally known firms located in Belgium.
Example of project responsibilities:
- Lead efforts to streamline current business processes through automation and enhanced workflow design (eg: approval workflow…)
- Understand the needs and request of system users, evaluate them against the needs of the Company, and articulate them clearly to the Technical team
- Document business processes and help design system training materials; lead training classes for upgrades and system rollouts
- Assist IT with design, data validation, and/or testing of custom system objects
- Educate users to ensure they are using the system efficiently
- Help plan and execute projects to “roll out” functionality to user groups, as assigned
- Master degree;
- at least 3 years of experience in P2P;
- Analytical mindset, team player and creativity;
- Fluent in French and English;
- IT Skills: SAP & Excel.
◾A competitive salary
◾Attractive career perspectives in various sectors and possibility to experience functions.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on our jobs, consult our Linkedin