Procurement or Purchasing, this is not the question! Whether you are passionate about your buying experience and feel you could do more if you’d get the chance to, join Kronos Group!
- Define Procurement Strategies;
- Source and run competitive bidding processes;
- Tactical negotiation;
- Review and monitoring of vendor performance and KPI
- Maintain or improve the quality of the product / service and maintain or increase his services;
- Initiate or participate in project studies which rationalize the existing process and/or contribute to major legitimate cost savings;
- Ensure that all relevant contractual documentation is handled as per the defined Contract Management Process;
- Identify non added value processes or administrative work and suggest improvements.
- Master degree;
- Fluent in English as well as in Dutch or and/French;
- Excellent communicator and outstanding analytical skills;
- Autonomous, flexible and high learning agility;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Ability to deal with complex environment;
- Project management approach;
- Analytical and numerate;
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint;
- User knowledge of SAP.