Love to work in project mode in challenging environments? Take this chance to join Kronos Group and reach you career objectives, apply to our PMO vacancies! We will offer you the opportunity to evolve in a fast growing company thanks to projects in internationally known firms located in Belgium
- Support project quality monitoring;
- Implement Project Management tools;
- Deliver/communicate standardized processes and templates;
- Ensure delivery of projects within qualitative frame of « cost/benefits/added-value ».
- At least 3 years of experience in PMO/Project Coordinator roles;
- Knowledge of MS Project;
- Analytical mind and team player;
- Strong communicator;
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch is mandatory ;
- EU work permit.
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical sector is a plus;
- Any project methodology certification is an added value;
- Experience working within a process manufacturing environment will be highly valued.
- A delightful atmosphere, positive colleagues within a healthy growing company;
- Reward and recognition;
- Attractive financial conditions along with a bonus scheme;
- Best in class trainings and development opportunities;
- The possibility to grow into People Management, Business Consultant or Coach.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on our jobs, consult our Linkedin