Project Management Consultant
Love to work in project mode in challenging environments? Take this chance to join Kronos Group and reach you career objectives, apply to our Project Manager vacancies! We will offer you the opportunity to evolve in a fast growing company thanks to projects in internationally known firms located in Belgium.
- Follow & apply Project Management methodologies;
- Manage different project phases;
- Coordinate project team;
- Planning, budgeting and cost control;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Risk Management;
- Change Management;
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management;
- Knowledge of MS Project and experience in planning;
- Analytical mind and team player;
- Planning and presentation skills;
- Strong communicator;
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch is mandatory ;
- EU work permit.
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical sector is a plus;
- Any project methodology certification is an added value;
- Experience working within a process manufacturing environment will be highly valued.
- A delightful atmosphere, positive colleagues within a healthy growing company;
- Reward and recognition;
- Attractive financial conditions along with a bonus scheme;
- Best in class trainings and development opportunities;
- The possibility to grow into People Management, Business Consultant or Coach.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on our jobs, consult our Linkedin