Supply Chain Consultant
Love to work in project mode in challenging environments? Take the chance to join Kronos Group and reach you career objectives! We are looking to reinforce our team with experts in Supply Chain. This will offer you the opportunity to evolve in a fast growing company thanks to projects in internationally known firms located in Belgium.
Example of project responsibilities:
1/ Planning performance:
- Increase the level of expertise on planning and scheduling across network;
- Set up and manage transversal performance;
- Lead continuous improvement program;
- Ensure teams delivers the correct plans/schedules on time ;
- Master planning/scheduling process and reinforce execution reliability.
2/ Inventory processes reengineering:
- Re-engineer of inventory processes to automate and reduce manual input
- Build and automate adequate reporting to manage performance
- Master / Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Engineering ;
- + 1 years of experience in Supply Chain;
- Analytical mindset, team player and problem-solver;
- Fluent in French and English, Dutch / German is a +;
- IT Skills: SAP & Excel.
- A delightful atmosphere, positive colleagues within a healthy growing company;
- Reward and recognition;
- Attractive financial conditions along with a bonus scheme;
- Best in class trainings and development opportunities;
- The possibility to grow into People Management, Business Consultant or Coach.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on our jobs, consult our Linkedin