Are you a creative and resourceful Procurement Professional? Are you looking for technical challenges in your job along with a consulting package relevant to your experience? Apply and become a member of the Kronos Group Community!
The Procurement Consultant has the goal to achieve the strategic vision of the company. S/He develops and deploys procurement programs, strategies and procedures for successful integration into the business plan. S/He is responsible for analyzing trends in spend, quality, and service levels and proposing initiatives that enhance supplier performance and value
- Procurement strategy and sourcing plan;
- RFx processes from A to Z;
- Supplier Relationship Management;
- Internal Stakeholder Management;
- Share expertise and apply best business & procurement practices.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in Procurement;
- Knowledge of standard procurement processes and best practices;
- Proven experience in complex environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Advanced level in Excel;
- Ivalua, SAP…;
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
- A delightful atmosphere, positive colleagues within a healthy growing company;
- Reward and recognition of great performance;
- A competitive salary
- Adapted trainings
- Attractive career perspectives in various sectors and possibility to experience functions
Please send your CV to email@example.com
More information on our jobs, consult our Linkedin