Are you a creative and resourceful Procurement Professional? Are you looking for technical challenges in your job along with a consulting package relevant to your experience? Apply and become a member of the Kronos Group Community!
The Procurement Consultant has the goal to achieve the strategic vision of the company. S/He develops and deploys procurement programs, strategies and procedures for successful integration into the business plan. S/He is responsible for analyzing trends in spend, quality, and service levels and proposing initiatives that enhance supplier performance and value
- Be a Business Partner to your internal clients;
- Define Procurement Strategies;
- Source and run competitive bidding processes;
- Review and monitore vendors performance and KPI;
- Maintain or improve the quality of the product / service;
- Rationalize the existing process;
- Contribute to major legitimate cost savings.
- Master degree in engineering;
- 3 to 8 years of experience in Procurement;
- Fluent in English as well as in Dutch and/or French ;
- SAP and Excel user;
- Excellent communicator and outstanding analytical skills;
- Ability to interpret technical data / affinities with technical requests;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Project management approach.
- A delightful atmosphere, positive colleagues within a healthy growing company;
- Reward and recognition of great performance;
- A competitive salary
- Adapted trainings
- Attractive career perspectives in various sectors and possibility to experience functions
Please send your CV to email@example.com
More information on our jobs, consult our Linkedin