Kronos Group is seeking a creative and resourceful Technical Buyer that will be responsible for all aspects of purchasing, sourcing, relationship maintenance for commodity area. Execute supplier evaluation, development, productivity programs, assess supply base for fit to business.
The Technical Buyer has the goal to achieve the strategic vision of the company. S/He develops and deploys procurement programs, strategies and procedures for successful integration into the business plan. S/He is responsible for analyzing trends in spend, quality, and service levels and proposing initiatives that enhance supplier performance and value.
- Define Procurement Strategies;
- Source and run competitive bidding processes;
- Tactical negotiation;
- Review and monitoring of vendor performance and KPI
- Maintain or improve the quality of the product / service and maintain or increase his services;
- Initiate or participate in project studies which rationalize the existing process and/or contribute to major legitimate cost savings;
- Ensure that all relevant contractual documentation is handled as per the defined Contract Management Process;
- Identify non added value processes or administrative work and suggest improvements;
- Ability to make decisions and solve practical problems.
- Master degree;
- Fluent in English as well as in Dutch or and/French;
- Excellent communicator and outstanding analytical skills;
- Ability to interpret technical data and a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form;
- Self-driven, results oriented, and motivated to work effectively;
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Effective interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Ability to deal with complex environment;
- Project management approach;
- Analytical and numerate;
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint;
- User knowledge of SAP.