Kronos Group is a leading consulting firm delivering high added value thanks to a pragmatic approach, the quality of its people development programs and the strength of its consultants network.
In order to reinforce our teams, we are looking for talented finance professionals.
You will have the opportunity to develop thanks to our Center of Excellence and diverse projects including (but not limited to) the set up and delivery of:
- Financial process reengineering/improvement
- Improve clients’ performance by enhancing analytics & financial management reporting;
- Systems/tools design, development and implementation
- Master degree in Business, Management or Economics;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communicator;
- Autonomous, flexible and high learning agility;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Ability to deal with international, complex and multicultural environment;
- Stakeholder management;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Corporate or Industrial Sectors;
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of SAP as a user is a strong asset;
- Fluent in English as well as in Dutch and/or French.
- A delightful atmosphere, positive colleagues within a healthy growing company;
- Reward and recognition;
- Attractive financial conditions along with a bonus scheme;
- Best in class trainings and development opportunities;
- The possibility to grow into People Management, Business Consultant or Coach
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on our jobs, consult our LinkedIn